Are you ready to support a team of smart students and aspiring entrepreneurs to realize their vision "Be the voice of the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem and empower the next Generation of Entrepreneurs"? In the position as Entrepreneurial Enabler & Mentor you get the opportunity to foster young talents with your knowledge and experience - this as a sideproject besides your main profession.
- You are responsible for building a sustainable and long-term team culture, which includes further defining core values as well as the mission statement, etc.
- You take on the role as a coach and mentor and support the development of leadership skills in the whole team with the main goal of fostering a culture of “multi-year engagement” at START. To do so, you assist MD’s in creating business plans, tracking milestones and in presenting progress to the advisory board, hold 1-on-1 meetings with MD’s and are jointly responsible for weekly Management Team Meeting with all the MD’s. Furthermore, you ensure cross-departmental communication and collaboration
- You own the governance and overlook the decision processes as well as the documentation of such
- You support the Management Team in setting up the yearly budget and assist in evaluating cost-cutting and increasing revenue
- You advise on the development of strategy and quality standards for STARTS’ projects
- You are responsible for Key Account Management of High-Level Stakeholders together with MDs, making sure key contacts and firms are handled with the highest quality standards of communication, which includes setting up and documenting long-term processes and funnels as well as ensuring professional CRM usage
- You are responsible for MD election processes and answer for onboarding and transition of elected MD’s
- Exceptional achievements in building something purposeful
- Prior engagement with the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem of Europe
- Coaching-/mentoring-personality, who is eager to support and assist students to exploit their full potential
- Critical Thinker with a curious and growth mindset
- Able to commit long-term (5 year time horizon)
- Intensive contact with smart young people / aspiring entrepreneurs
- Most advanced “innovative projects” in the early-stage entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Opportunity to be part of something “bigger than oneself”
- Opportunity to participate (invest) in startups associated with START
- Modern, dynamic and fast-paced working culture
- Culture of excellence and quality as well as openness and understanding
- Atmosphere of high growth (business and personal
Sounds too good to be true? Then let kununu convince you .