CareerTeam Group is Europe’s #1 executive search consultancy for all things digital. Our networks and expertise revolve around the digital world. With a team of 200+ employees working in offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich, Amsterdam or completely remote, we support and advise our partners in filling their most challenging vacancies. In addition to executive and professional searches for global corporations, mid-sized companies as well as family-owned businesses, we support our client's digital transformation by setting up entire digital departments. Our focus is on the "perfect fit" for applicants and companies: Bringing together people and jobs that really match. CareerTeam Group operates seven specialised agencies under one roof: alphacoders, BENOMIK, CareerTeam, Foxio Consulting, Numeris Consulting, PALTRON and Sinceritas.
- Help us optimise and improve our codebase by putting in your ideas, expertise and creativity. We explicitly value and encourage new perspectives.
- Become part of our very diverse international team of developers and product managers.
- Brainstorm, design and develop cutting edge technology to advance our digital products.
- Find clever solutions to diverse challenges through individual, pair or mob programming.
- Prioritise and work in 2-week sprints that guarantee high levels of autonomy, focus and self-organisation.
- Be yourself. Non-standard people are welcome here.
Not required but nice to have:
- a solid understanding of
- distributed systems
- Design patterns and good code practices
- 3+ years of experience with node.js and TypeScript
- solid knowledge in relational databases and TDD
- a high level of self-motivation and understanding of organised architecture and up-to-date documentation
- an agile ‘Yes we can’ mindset to solving acute problems
- strong team player mentality
- flexibility to adapt to new technologies and situations
- fluency in English (German is just a bonus)
- interest and/or knowledge in
- DevOps topics (Kubernetes, CI/CD, NGINX, Helm, Flux, etc.)
- Server optimisation
- Database query optimisation
- Streaming of data
- Clean Code Architecture principles
We live and breathe flexible working hours and encourage our teams to find the work setup that fits their needs. Fully remote, hybrid or at the office - anything is possible. We care about you as a person, and encourage and support your mental and physical well being as well as your personal and professional development. We offer yoga sessions, organic fruit baskets, a portafilter coffee machine, free drinks, subsidised public transport tickets and gym memberships.
You can choose your favourite tech equipment or stick with our default option - a MacBook Pro and an iPhone for work and personal use.
Sounds too good to be true? Then let kununu convince you .